Saturday, November 17, 2007

Have You Seen This Woody?

The house is in an uproar. Sheriff Woody is MIA. Out of the 6546168546316 toys that Three Year Old has to play with, he will only be satisfied with Sheriff Woody. To be specific, there are two Woodys in the house - Big Woody and Little Woody. Little Woody is missing. A manhunt is in effect, and an APB has been issued.

Please keep your eyes open for any Woodys, and contact me immediately if you find a Woody hanging out where he shouldn't be. Woody can usually be found in the bedroom, but sometimes is spotted in the living room, and very occasionally in the car. Identifying marks on Woody include a flexible body, a hard head, and a hat that he wears from time to time.

If you get the impression that I'm having fun with this, I'm not. I won't be able to sleep until I find that Woody.

No comments: